Today’s Challenge: If someone gave you $1,000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you buy?
Ok, I’m going to play by the rules (even though I would definitely have other plans if I were really given $1,000 – can we say family vacay?):
1. Spa Day – the works, too. Facial, massage, manicure, pedicure, and a haircut. In my town at the salon I go to, this would probably run around $300.
2. This quilt that I am in love with from The Company Store – $189.00
3. These earrings from James Avery that I love but cannot rationalize actually buying. – $89.00
4. Food processor – it’s one kitchen gadget I don’t have yet but think we’d use all the time. Since this is pretend, I’d splurge on this one – $249.00
3. I’d use the rest to stock up on a bunch of books for my iPad – $150.00
What would you get/do if you were given $1,000 that you HAD to spend on yourself?