I love babywearing and hope to do it with this baby even more than I did with the boys. It’s so nice to be able to have your baby close to you but still have your hands free.
Joovy makes a wide variety of great products for infants, but I didn’t know until recently about their sling! The BabaSling Lite by Joovy is an easy-to-use, lightweight sling. Some features you should know about this sling are:
- One size fits all with fully adjustable straps and dual railings
- Fits left or right shoulder
- Five different carrying positions and two breastfeeding positions
- Allows you to breastfeed discretely
- Shoulder pad is extra-padded for comfort
- Padded infant head support and railing
- Pocket to help position infant properly
- Easy quick-release buckle will not wake-up sleeping babies
- Second safety buckle for added security
- Made of 100% cotton, machine washable (hang to dry)
- Satisfaction Guarantee
The strap is padded and adjustable – both Brian and I were able to wear it comfortably.
There are two buckles – an inner safety buckle and a larger buckle too – this ensures that you don’t ever accidentally unbuckle the sling while wearing your baby.
You can wear the BabaSling Lite in any number of positions:
Note: I received a BabaSling Lite to facilitate this post. I was not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are honest and my own.