I think every parent is on the hunt for that elusive product that will actually calm their baby. We’d heard of a couple of different options on the market, but once we saw the Cozy Coo Sway Seat by Ingenuity in action, we were sold. We had been sent the seat for review, but of course our baby isn’t due until September. We recently babysat for our good friends’ girls – one of them is 4 months old and is very attached to her momma, and she just was not happy to be left with us! She cried pretty constantly… until we had the idea to try out the Cozy Coo. Brian assembled it really quickly, we swaddled her, and then set her in the seat to try it out. And she loved it! Before we knew it she was happily asleep.
I took a little video of the seat in action so you can get an idea of what the motion is like. It’s very different from what you get with traditional swings, and I can see how it’d be appealing to little ones!
The seat can also adjust to three positions:
And includes the following features:
- Unique swivel motion: the more natural way to soothe baby
- Compact design takes up 30% less space than full-sized swings
- Plug-in or battery operated: money and energy savings powered by Hybridrive™
- Cradling seat with deluxe fabrics and removable infant bolster system
- 3 adjustable positions with Comfort Recline™
- TrueSpeed™ technology maintains multiple speeds even as baby grows
- Soothing vibrations, 8 calming melodies plus 3 nature sounds
- Mobile with plush toys to entertain baby
- Swing timer with settings for 30, 45 and 60 minutes
- WhisperQuiet™ operation
Aside from the unique swaying motion, I think my favorite feature about this seat is that you can actually plug it in and not blaze through batteries like you have to with swings. You have the option for battery usage if you need to use that, but I think most parents will agree that the ability to plug this seat in is HUGE.
After seeing how well the Cozy Coo Sway Seat worked with our friends’ daughter I can’t wait to use it for our own! You can find this seat exclusively at Buy Buy Baby, and you can enter for your chance to…
One lucky reader will win their own Cozy Coo Sway Seat (ARV $139.99)! This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Entries will be accepted until the end of the day (midnight Central) Tuesday, July 17. By entering this giveaway you agree to the Official Rules.
Note: I received a Cozy Coo Sway Seat to facilitate my review, and one is being provided for the giveaway prize. I was not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are honest and my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway