I’ve written a couple of different posts about Tommee Tippee products – their sippy cups are our new favorites, and I’m so impressed with the compact efficiency of their bottle sterilizer (I know this is going to make life easier once the baby arrives). I also got a chance to review some of their bottles, and was especially excited after hearing great things from other friends who use them.
You can tell these bottles are different right from the start – they’re wider than normal bottles, for one thing, and the entire bottle nipple area is wider too (meant to mimic breastfeeding, making it easier for babies to transition between bottle & breastfeeding). There’s also an advanced easi-vent valve that helps guard against air intake, vacuum buildup and nipple collapse, reducing the chances of gas and colic while baby feeds. This is really important to us because C had a ton of issues with gas & spitting up, and we think if we’d had the Tommee Tippee bottles it would have helped.
Features of Tommee Tippee Bottles include:
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Unique soft, ultra-wide nipple mimics natural shape, feel and movement of breastfeeding
- Ultra-sensitive anti-colic valve lets babies feed at their pace for less air, vacuum build- up and nipple collapse
- Seamless transition from breast to bottle
- Shaped for a comfortable hold for baby and mom
- Nipples are progressively staged to meet baby’s needs from first latch to first sips
The Tommee Tippee bottles (and other products) are available at Target now, did you know? Our Target had an aisle that held a bunch of their products:
I’m really excited to have discovered Tommee Tippee products this time around! Have you seen their products in your Target?