I LOVE chocolate, and brownies pretty much always sound good to me. But when you’re trying to eat healthy, you can’t exactly just chow down on brownies… or you couldn’t, anyway, until Fiber One came out with their 90 calorie brownies. They have two varieties – chocolate chip cookie and brownie – and both are really delicious! They’re slightly airier than your typical brownie, but they’re still soft, chewy and rich tasting, giving you the sense of treating yourself. Also, each serving provides 20 percent of the Daily Value of fiber (5g)!
One winner will receive a Fiber One prize pack, which contains:
- 1 box of Fiber One® 90 Calorie Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor
- Survival kit including:
- Brain Stress Ball: To help relieve stress from a busy day
- Water Bottle: it’s important to drink enough water during the day to stay refreshed
- Ear Tube Buds: Listening to music (especially classical) can help you focus and spark creativity
- Office Turf: Nature is a source of relaxation. Bringing a little bit of the outdoors inside can help you feel rejuvenated and calm
- Mini tote bag: Can carry all the items for the “survival kit.” This bag can also be used as a lunch bag or to carry wholesome snacks like Fiber One® 90 Calorie Brownies
This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Entries will be accepted until the end of the day (midnight Central) Friday, August 31. By entering this giveaway you agree to the Official Rules.
Note: I received a Fiber One Gift Pack set to facilitate our review, and one is being provided for the giveaway. I was not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are honest and are my own. The gift pack, information, and additional sample have all been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.