Note: We received a Blossom high chair. We were not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are honest and are our own.
We have been HUGE Graco fans since J was born back in 2007. We had a Graco SnugRide car seat, the stroller that went with the travel system, the play yard, the swing, and the high chair… and we loved every single item. With each of our other two kids we’ve brought them home in the hospital in a Graco SnugRide because it’s a seat – and brand – we trust with our babies.
Because of our longstanding history with Graco, I’m never surprised when I hear about another amazing product they’ve created. Of course it’s amazing – it’s Graco. You can see the research that’s put into both the functionality and quality of everything they’ve produced. So I was impressed, but not surprised, when we got to see the Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System up close and personal.
This isn’t just a high chair. It’s a modular 4-in-1 system designed to adjust to children’s seating needs- and to accommodate more than one child in your growing family. It transforms seamlessly from an extremely functional highchair to an infant feeding booster, a toddler booster, and finally a youth chair. Should your family suddenly grow, it can even accommodate a baby and a toddler at the table all at once. The 6-position height adjustment assures a front row seat for baby at any family table. And the 3-position removable footrest and 3-position one-hand reclining seat will ensure your growing child stays comfortable at mealtime.
Here are some other features of the Blossom:
- 4-in-1 modular seating system adjusts to your growing child’s seating needs
- The innovative design allows you to seat two children simultaneously
- 6-position height adjustment helps position baby at any table
- Two front over-molded wheels with two locking rear castors for enhanced mobility
- 3-positon adjustable footrest helps keep your child comfy as he grows
- Infant head and body support help keep baby comfortably positioned
- One-hand, 3-position adjustable reclining seat properly positions baby for feeding
- Removable tray with dishwasher-safe, pull-out insert for hassle-free clean ups
- Removable seat back insert helps position your growing child at the table
This seat is incredibly well-made, is easy to assemble, and is the ultimate in versatility. It’s something we can use with E as a stand-alone high chair or as a booster that straps in to a chair; or if our good friends with a baby come over, we can seat both E and our friends’ baby too. I also love the fact that the seat is largely neutral with a printed inset that adds subtle style.
Pretty great, right? And it’s even greater that I get to give one of these away… and even greater still that there are TWO chances to win! One winner will get the Blossom Seating System, and one will get the Graco Smart Seat car seat!