Note: We received a Kidizoom to facilitate our review. We were not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are honest and our own.
Our kids love technology. They come by it honestly, since my husband is totally techy. Our whole family loves our gadgets, so when I heard about VTech’s smartwatch for kids I knew it’d be a perfect fit for our boys. The only issue will be the arguing over who gets to wear it!
· 1.4 inch color touch screen
· Camera for taking photos and recording videos
· Voice recorder with 5 voice changing effects
· Special effects including customized photo frames, color filters and distortion effects; fun video frames
· 4 fun games, included
· Kid-durable design to withstand drops and bumps
· Splash proof and sweat proof
· Alarm clock with fun tones and animation
· Timer and stopwatch in kid-friendly themes
· 50+ digital and traditional analog displays
· Rechargeable battery
· 4 vibrant colors: blue, pink, white and green
· Micro USB cable for data transfer and battery recharging
· Access to Learning Lodge app store to download more games and watch displays
Our boys think the Kidizoom Smartwatch is awesome. Honestly, I think they’d like it for just the watch alone – they thought all the different faces they could pick from were really cool. They also especially love taking photos and video, and they were cracking up at the voice changer.
The touch screen and simple navigation make this perfect for kids to get to everything they want to do. We love the Kidizoom smartwatch and will definitely be taking it on our upcoming road trip! It’ll be a great way for the kids to take photos and videos of all the places we visit, and the games will help keep them occupied on the road.
One lucky reader will win a Kidizoom Smartwatch of their very own! This contest is open worldwide to those aged 18+. Entries will be accepted until the end of the day (midnight Central) August 28. By entering this giveaway you agree to the Official Rules.