This post is brought to you by beautyencounter.com.
7 Beauty Essentials that Make a Relaxing Wedding Week
Planning and actual preparation for a wedding can actually bring the bride (and groom) to tons of stress and anxiety attacks. It’s only normal to feel overwhelmed with so much planning to do. But during your wedding week, relax and prepare your beauty regimen as you indulge in finding bridal cologne or pampering yourself with the most luscious hand and foot cream.
Check out these 7 beauty essentials for a stress-free and beauty-infused wedding week.
1. Clarins Cleansing Milk With Alpine Herbs. Wedding week prompts you to meet suppliers and friends for final checking and last minute bridal showers. While you look stunning in your hair and makeup everytime you go out, you also have to take care of your skin as soon as you go home. Remove excess makeup and dirt in the gentlest way by using Clarins Cleansing Milk.
2. Clarins Toning Lotion Alcohol Free with Camomile. Cleanser alone cannot give your skin the freshness it deserves after a long day. To remove excess facial wash and impurities, and to bring back normal moisture levels to your skin, apply this toning lotion from Clarins. Use a cotton ball to apply.
3. L’Occitane Shea Butter 2 Piece Hand and Foot Cream Set. Dry hands and feet? No problem! L’Occitane has something to get you moisturized in this creamy set. Filled with shea butter, these tubes are meant to nourish your hands and feet. Bring them wherever you go for any emergency situations.
4. L’Occitane Angelica Glowing Eyes Eye Roll-On. A problem for any soon-to-be-bride (and basically any woman), the eyes should be the most important aspect that needs to be revitalized. If your current eye cream isn’t working for you, switch to L’Occitane Angelica Glowing Eyes Eye Roll-On. This produces the right amount of gel to massage the eye area reducing eye puffiness, dark circles and tired eyes.
5. Cool Water by Davidoff for Women Eau de Toilette Spray. Looking for the perfect bridal fragrance on your big day? Why not spray a bit of Cool Water for Women on your wrist and neck. Perfect for your beach wedding, this scent captures the freshness of the ocean combined with pineapple, citrus and white flowers.
6. L’Occitane Aromachologie Volumizing Conditioner. Lifeless and limp hair is one of the big problems when it comes to wedding week (unless you want flat hair captured in photos and memories). Use L’Occitane Aromachologie Volumizing Conditioner to give your tresses vitality. This conditioner leaves you with nourished and subtle scented hair which is also easy to style. It’s made with essential oils and natural ingredients from Provence, France.
7. Clarins Total Body Lift Stubborn Cellulite Control. A lot of women complain about their cellulite but they’ve got no time in the world to devote in keeping themselves fit and healthy. If you’re too busy to hit the gym 24/7, help yourself out with this cellulite control product from Clarins. Stubborn cellulite will be reduced, your hips will be refined, and your skin will be smoother and more elastic just in time for your wedding.
Wedding week is a busy week for brides, but you can still enjoy shopping at your own pace and time by visiting www.beautyencounter.com. Join this month’s contest too for a chance to win a $100 amazing prize. Click here for more details.