Hi all! Christmas will be here in just four days and I’ve got a fun and easy food project you can do with your little one for the holidays.
Make Rice Krispie Treats, following the recipe on the cereal box. Instead of pouring the treats into a 9×13 pan, pour them into a sheet pan.
Cut six squares of the treats all the same size and form them into a box, pressing the corners to adhere them together.
Fill the box with your recipients’ favorite treat – we went with red & green M&M’s.
The best part of this is letting kids have fun with it. Mine loved tearing it apart and eating pieces with M&M’s!
As always, I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Crispy White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge // Courtney’s Sweets
- Snowman Cheeseball // Momma Lew
- Peppermint Almond Bark Recipe with Pretzels // Baby Loving Mama
- Dye Free Mini Red Velvet Cake Recipe // We’re Parents
- Tasting Cooking Games for Kids // Eating Richly
- Magic Reindeer Food Recipe // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- An Online Cooking School for Kids! // Step Stool Chef
- 3 Ingredient Apple Fruit Leather // Vegging at the Shore
- Baking Cookies with Cookie Monster at Beaches // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- 6 Must Have Kitchen Tools When Cooking with Kids // O’Boy! Organic
- Christmas Cookies for Your Dog! // Can’t Google Everything