It’s an incredibly busy time of year, so I’m pretty excited to bring this super-easy, three-ingredient, five minute fudge recipe to you. It needs to chill, so it’s also a great make-ahead option. We made peppermint white chocolate fudge, but it would be very easy to substitute ingredients for a variety of different flavors.
Three-Ingredient Peppermint White Chocolate Fudge
- Bag of white chocolate chips
- Bag of Andes Peppermint pieces
- Can of sweetened condensed milk
- Pour white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between. Be careful not to overheat your chocolate or it will seize up!
- Pour in the can of sweetened condensed milk, stirring until well-blended.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of the peppermint pieces.
- Pour into a square pan, then top with the remaining peppermint pieces. Pat the pieces down so they adhere well to the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Slice and serve!
As always, I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- White Hot Chocolate Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- French Toast Casserole // Momma Lew
- Raspberry Coconut Coffee Cake // Baby Loving Mama
- Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Funnel Cake Recipe // We’re Parents
- No Bake Yule Log Cake Recipe // Eating Richly
- Rice Krispie Christmas Wreaths // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Peppermint Popcorn Balls // Step Stool Chef
- Pineapple and Zucchini Cupcakes // Vegging at the Shore
- Turkey & Hummus Pinwheels // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Easy Kid Approved Breakfast Quesadillas // O’Boy! Organic
- Christmas Tree Jello // Can’t Google Everything