Hi all! Easter’s right around the corner, and this week’s Mini Chef Monday post has a simple, sweet treat that’s perfect to add to your menu.
We’ve all had chocolate covered strawberries before, and I am sure you’ll agree with me that they’re pretty delicious. These white chocolate covered grapes, though, are something a lot of people haven’t tried before, so they’re a fun surprise to offer. And they’re SO good! The sweetness of the white chocolate perfectly compliments the tart green grapes.
You just need two ingredients: green grapes and either white chocolate or vanilla almond bark (both are delicious)! The almond bark will dry/set much more quickly, so it’s all about preference and the amount of time you’ve got.
Melt the white chocolate or almond bark in the microwave 30 seconds at a time to avoid burning it; stir between heating. Then dip each grape into the chocolate, coating it as much as you’d like. We like having them partially covered, but you could coat them entirely, too!
Place the dipped grapes on wax paper and let them sit until the white chocolate has hardened. You can speed up the process by refrigerating them as they set.
Keep the grapes in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve them. Your friends and family will love these sweet & tart goodies – my kids kept trying to eat them before I’d even had the chance to take pictures!
As always, I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Avocado Deviled Eggs // Courtney’s Sweets
- Easter Bunny Cake // Momma Lew
- Strawberry Pound Cake Parfaits for Easter // Baby Loving Mama
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Cheesecake Bites // We’re Parents
- Easy Lamb Chops Recipe for the Oven // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Bunny Rabbit Pancake // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies // Step Stool Chef
- No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites // Vegging at the Shore
- Strawberry Pineapple Kale Smoothie // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Cooking with Kids: Keeping it Safe // O’Boy! Organic
- Peaches and Cream Pie // Can’t Google Everything