This is a sponsored post partnered with Lustine Dodge Jeep. All opinions are honest and are my own.
Fall is here, which means it won’t be long at all until we’re in the middle of prime tailgating season. If you haven’t ever tailgated before, it’s a fun fall tradition you should definitely try! You can make tailgating even more fun if you’re prepared – check out these great tips for how to ramp up your tailgating game:
1. Pack a kit. I’m all about being prepared, and tailgating is no exception. A toolbox with all its various compartments can be the perfect vessel for housing all the things you might need: spatulas, a bottle opener, a can opener, tongs, plastic ware, trash bags, paper towels, baggies, wipes, hand cleaner, and any seasonings you might use often when grilling.
2. Use a six-pack box (like the kind for bottled sodas or beer) to house all your sauces. Keep your A-1, Tabasco and BBQ sauce from spilling out in your car by putting a bottle in each compartment. It’ll also make it easy for you to cart the sauces around!
3. Make it easy for people to find your car. Get some helium balloons and float them high up so your friends can easily find you among all the other cars around.
4. Think smart with which vehicle you bring. A compact car isn’t going to have as much room for storage. A minivan can work well (try adding plastic drawers to the back to organize all your supplies) and then of course trucks are optimal with all the surface area a truck bed provides!
5. Create a disposable cooler. Another use for your drink boxes is to line them with trash bags (use at least two layers to prevent leaks), fill them with ice, and voila! You’ve got an instant cooler that you can easily toss when you’re done with it.