This week’s recipe is SO simple but it’s also one of my very favorite treats I’ve ever made, so it seemed perfect to share for Mini Chef Mondays. My kids love these, and think it’s a lot of fun helping me make them.
What is this treat, you ask? Imagine eating a Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patty/Tagalong, and it being even better.
Yup, friends. I’m confidently proclaiming that these are better than Girl Scout cookies.
Peanut butter stuffed, chocolate coated pretzels. SO good.
I mean, chocolate and peanut butter? Amazing. Chocolate and pretzels? SO good. All three together? Perfection.
We were immediately hooked, and I think you will be, too.
The recipe just requires two ingredients:
Melt the chocolate almond bark in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between. Make sure not to overheat the chocolate or it will seize up. You can vary the amount for this recipe easily; I used one square and was able to cover 20 pretzels.
Dip each pretzel into the melted chocolate and place it on wax paper to dry.
Eat. And try not to eat them all in one sitting.
Good luck with that.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 10 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Ham & Egg Cups // Momma Lew
- Yogurt Dipped Frozen Banana on a Stick // Baby Loving Mama
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Pretzel Bites // We’re Parents
- Tips for Planting a Kids Vegetable Garden // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Pastelillos de Carne (Puerto Rican Meat Turnovers) // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- 18 Mother-Child Bonding Activities // Step Stool Chef
- Broccoli Mac and Cheese Bites // Vegging at the Shore
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteaks // O’Boy! Organic
- Chocolate Milk Mini Fudge Pops // Can’t Google Everything