We received Enchantimals™ to facilitate this post. Sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own.
My daughter is five years old, which means we’re full-on into the world of dolls. After having two boys first – which means lots of trucks and dinosaurs – it’s been pretty fun diving into the world of girls’ toys!
We’ve spent a lot of time perusing the toy aisles lately (our kids love to look for items to add to their Christmas wish lists) and we recently discovered a new line of toys from Mattel called Enchantimals™ available at Walmart.
These combine three things my daughter loves – dolls, fashion, and animals – and the five we got were an immediate hit. She decided each girl was the “mommy” of her animal and started making up all sorts of scenarios for them.
Her favorite is Karina Koala™ – she thinks her dress & flower in her hair is beautiful – but her very favorite part is her pink hair!
In fact, she loved the pink so much she had to put on her pink dress to “match” Karina Koala™!
Be sure and check out the Enchantimals™ YouTube channel for all sorts of fun videos – and in the meantime, here’s a little more about some of the characters to choose from:
- Bree Bunny™ and her bunny animal friend, Twist™, are inspired by the world of Enchantimals™, a fantastical place nestled in nature. Fun touches highlight her bouncy, creative personality, like bunnies wrapping around her ankles on her pink shoes and ears poking from her pink hair. The whiskers on her face and furry touch of hair match Twist and make them the perfect pair.
- Felicity Fox™ and her fox animal friend, Flick™, are inspired by the world of Enchantimals, a fantastical place nestled in nature. They’re so cute with their matching furry tails and flowers in their hair! Felicity Fox™ wears a colorful floral printed outfit with fox ears poking from her rooted brown hair and her facial features are animal-inspired.
- Karina Koala™ and her koala animal friend, Dab™, are inspired by the world of Enchantimals™, a fantastical place nestled in nature. They’re always together, and they look alike, too – with a furry patch of hair and yellow flowers decorating their heads. Karina Koala™ wears a colorful floral printed outfit, has a koala nose and rooted pink hair.
- Patter Peacock™ and her peacock animal friend, Flap™, are inspired by the world of Enchantimals™, a fantastical place nestled in nature. She wears a colorful floral and peacock feather print outfit that matches her chatty, fashionable personality. Her and Flap have matching feather wings and a purple up-do – Patter Peacock™ even has a golden tiara. Kids will love recreating the wonder of nature with these two.
- Lorna Lamb™ and her sheep animal friend, Flag™, are inspired by the world of Enchantimals™, a fantastical place nestled in nature. They share a special bond and match with a “woolly” patch of white hair and flowers decorating their heads! Lorna Lamb™ wears a colorful outfit that matches her sporty personality with wool detailing on her tan boots, pink sheet ears, and her big rooted white hair is so whimsical.
- Sage Skunk™ and her skunk animal friend, Caper™, are inspired by the world of Enchantimals™, a fantastical place nestled in nature. The funny Sage Skunk™ doll wears a colorful outfit, while her black shoes have a thick white strip to match her furry friend. Skunk ears poke from her rooted black and white hair and her facial features are animal-inspired — she even has a black and white furry tail!