We received a dress and swimsuit to facilitate this review. All opinions are honest and our own. We weren’t compensated monetarily for this post.
Brian and I are taking the kids to Schlitterbahn water park in a couple of weeks, and I’m already in planning mode. The kids are all set for swim attire and clothes, but Brian really needed a new swimsuit. The one he had was over 10 years old, so it was about time for it to be replaced.
Thankfully we learned about Coolibar – their mission is to develop superior sun protective products that allow people to enjoy life in the sun. They design, manufacture and market a range of quality sun protection products including sun protective clothes, SPF clothing, sun hats, sun protection swimwear, sunglasses, umbrellas, sunscreens and sunscreen.
Brian and I both experienced awful sunburns last summer. Like, miserable for a week sunburns. We had been careful about protecting the kids’ skin but hadn’t thought about ourselves! We knew we’d never make that mistake again, and getting Coolibar gear is one great step in guarding our skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays.
Brian’s swimsuit is great! The material is high quality and we love the colors. It’s comfortable and looks great, so knowing it blocks more than 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays is icing on the cake!
Oh, and it has pockets, which is another bonus!
I have a swimsuit from last year (although hopefully I’ll get a Coolibar one for next summer) but I have been on the hunt for a good coverup, and now I have one I absolutely adore.
This tunic dress is absolutely perfect. I love the print, and the three-quarter length sleeves. It doesn’t look like a cover-up, but I will be taking this with us to Schlitterbahn, for sure. It’s tradition for us to go eat dinner at the Grist Mill in Gruene after we finish at the water park. I can just throw on this dress and be good to go!
Some other Coolibar facts:
- If their fabric is there, you don’t need sunscreen there. Not every 2 hours, not at all!
- Jump in, the UPF 50+ doesn’t wash out.
- They’ll never know your anti-aging secret because it’s embedded in the fibers.
- Play all day and then play some more because you won’t be the one with the painful sun burn.
- Be anti-skin cancer, be #skinsmart.
- Made for movement, fitness and fun!
- Warm weather? Try their cool, comfortable, lightweight and breathable fabrics.
- Coolibar was the first company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation for sun protective clothing, sun hats and swimwear.
If you’re looking for new swimwear, check out the Coolibar site to see all the many great styles they have to offer.