When you bring your newborn home from the hospital, you’ll likely have everything all set and ready to go. Where they sleep will be one of your biggest decisions, and having a safe space is vital. When we picked our crib mattresses for each of the boys, we did research on the features and safety information of various options. We knew we wanted something we could really feel good about them sleeping on.
Do you need a few tips for picking out a crib mattress? Be sure and check out this video for some really helpful suggestions:
Sealy is a brand name in mattresses that we’re familiar with and have confidence in – they’ve been around for years! We felt really good about using the Sealy Posture Perfect mattress for baby #3, especially after reading up on it. Here are its features:
- 180 durability tested innerspring coils provide long-lasting posture support
- Secure-edge heavy gauge steel border rods give maximum support around the perimeter where toddlers will sit
- Two firm hypoallergenic layers cushion and comfort baby while providing a supportive sleeping surface
- GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified: This entire mattress is GREENGUARD® Children & Schools certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions to help create a healthier sleeping environment for your baby
- Waterproof cover and lock-stitched waterproof binding resists stains, moisture and mildew
- Entire mattress wipes clean with a damp cloth for a sanitary sleeping surface
- Mattress also fits toddler bed frames
- 35-year warranty on workmanship and materials
- Meets or exceeds all flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Proudly Made in the USA
The mattress is great – it fits wonderfully in our crib with no gapping around the sides. It’s a thick, firm mattress that will provide a supportive, safe sleeping surface that we can feel good about.
One winner will receive a Sealy Posture Perfect crib mattress (ARV $109.99)! This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Entries will be accepted until the end of the day (midnight Central) Monday, September 17. By entering this giveaway you agree to the Official Rules.
Note: As a Kolcraft Mom, I received a mattress to facilitate my review, and one is being provided for the giveaway. I was not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are honest and are my own.