Today’s Challenge: Something I want to do before I die
I have several things on my list. I don’t know that they’ll all happen, but it can’t hurt to dream, right? :)
- Travel with my family around the US and to Europe
- (Maybe) have a third child… we’re still trying to decide!
- Volunteer as a family on a regular basis, and go on a yearly mission trip
- Own my own business – now, how large-scale it’ll be, we’ll see. I just love the idea of having something that’s started from scratch.
- Learn to sew proficiently. Learn to build furniture.
- Have a custom home built for our family, designed just the way we’d want it to be and perfect for us to stay in long-term
What’s on your list?
We’re also going to ride a hot air balloon and swim with the dolphins :)
I love your list! Aside from having a 3rd child of course since we have 4 and no more to come, my list would look pretty similar!
You sort of have your own business with this blog! Great bucket list. My sister in law added little things like a matching pair of underwear and fake nails! My list included climbing Mount Washington and staying in the Appalachian trail huts which we did 2 years ago.