I grew up loving Stove Top Stuffing. We had it with our Thanksgiving dinners, so I’ve loved it not only for the flavors but for the memories that go along with eating it. Now Stove Top has Everyday Stuffing Mix, available in a convenient, re-sealable canister – and in two great flavors: Chicken, & Homestyle Herb. This is great for families like ours, because we don’t always necessarily need to use a whole box’s contents. Being able to pour out just what we need helps us be more efficient and always have the stuffing on hand when we need it.
When we got the chance to review Stove Top Everyday Stuffing, I knew I wanted to use it in one of our very favorite recipes – Crunchy Chicken Crescents. We make it occasionally to have at home for a treat, and I especially love to make these to bring to parties. They’re always a hit! If you’ve read my blog for a while, you’ve seen this before! In case you haven’t, I’ll share the recipe below, or you can walk through it with me in this video:
Crunchy Chicken Crescents
- Stove Top Everyday Stuffing
- Two tubs of cream cheese with chives & onions
- Two cans of white chicken meat, drained
- Two tubes of Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough
- 2 tbsp. Butter, softened
- 3 tbsp. Butter, melted
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, chicken, and 2 tablespoons of softened butter.
- Separate the crescent roll dough into the eight triangles. Take one triangle and put 1-2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture in the center (I always eyeball it).
- Fold the edges of the dough up and press the seams so it is sealed well. There is no “right” way to do this – just make sure it’s sealed up well and you’re good to go! Fill and seal all of the the crescents (even though they’re not really crescents at this point… we still call them that anyway – just go with me, here).
- Pour some Stove Top Everyday Stuffing into a separate shallow bowl. Dip each crescent into the butter, and then press it into the stuffing, coating on well on all sides.
- Place all 16 crescents on a cookie sheet (sprayed with cooking spray if you’d like, to help prevent sticking) and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the crescent roll dough looks golden brown. Enjoy!
Be sure and “Like” Stove Top on Facebook to find special offers and great recipe ideas!
Note: I received Stove Top Everyday Stuffing and other items, including the Flip Camera used in this video, to facilitate the review. I was not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are honest and my own.
[…] Crunchy Chicken Crescents […]