This holiday season 2011 add something to your holiday plans – from the creators of the world’s most popular personal blender – The Original Magic Bullet – The Original Baby Bullet! This safe, non-toxic and BPA-free countertop magician is the perfect gift for new moms, on-the-go moms and even Dads too! With The Original Baby Bullet, parents can prepare, blend and store an entire week’s worth of nutrient-rich, preservative-free, organic baby food – in less than five minutes.
If you are introducing new foods to your baby this holiday season try these simple recipes! They are delicious, nutritious and sure to be a hit with even the most finicky eater. Now creating delicious festive holiday inspired dishes for your little one will save you money and take no time at all! Also, check out other great recipes and parenting tips at the Baby Bullet Blog.
Apple Walnut Puree– A delicious holiday treat
- 2 Apples, cored & peeled (Pink Lady, Fuji or Gala are all good choices)
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts, shelled & halved
- 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
- Place apples and walnuts in the Turbo Steamer.
- Cook until apples are fork tender.
- Place apples, walnuts, cinnamon and 3 tbsp of the water to The Baby Bullet and puree until smooth.
- Cool and serve.
One Pot Christmas Dinner- Feast for your little king or queen (8 months+)
- 1 cup of cubed Turkey – uncooked (using cooked is fine as well)
- 1/2 cup peeled and cubed winter squash
- 1/2 cup peeled and cubed white potato
- 1/2 cup peeled and cubed sweet potato
- 1/2 cup peas or green beans
- 1 small handful of fresh or frozen cranberries
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized sauce pan
- Add 2 cups of water
- Bring to a gentle boil and then turn heat to low
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink and veggies may be easily pierced with a fork.
- Transfer the cooked One Pot Christmas Dinner to the Baby Bullet and puree until you achieve the desired consistency.
Yummy Sweet Potato Pie- Delicious and nutritious
- 2 ounces of sweet potato cubed.
- 4 tbsp oat meal or rice cereal
- 2 tbsp water
- Yogurt (optional)
- Steam sweet potato in the Turbo Steamer.
- Combine oat meal or rice cereal and water in the Baby Bullet and Puree until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Mix in yogurt for babies over 8 months.
The Original Baby Bullet, which boasts a warm, cheerful design aesthetic, is much more than a blender – it’s a 22-piece comprehensive baby food making system designed to make mom’s life easier while ensuring baby begins life eating the healthiest, most nutrient-rich all-natural foods. Jarred baby food is much more expensive than homemade food and typically contains unhealthy sugars, preservatives and fillers (even when it’s labeled organic). With The Original Baby Bullet™, moms are in full control of every ingredient that goes into their baby’s food. Fresh is always best!
Purchase The Original Baby Bullet™ 22-piece system for $59.97 at Bed Bath and Beyond, Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Babies R Us and other fine realtors.
Yay! I bookmarked this post! I have twins (a year old) who still eat a ton of purees, and I have a regular Magic Bullet and am always looking for new blends. Great post!
Great, April! I know, it’s fun giving them a variety of foods, isn’t it? I’ve got to imagine that eating the same thing over and over again could get old! :) Plus, our two-year-old is an adventurous eater and I think it’s partially because we introduced new flavors to him earlier on.
I completely agree! We have a 3 year old as well and he likes a variety of foods (including spicy flavors), and I really do think that giving him such a mix early on contributed to that. He was an early self-feeder though, so I didn’t have to become quite so creative with the purees like I’ve had to with my slightly delayed twins. :)
Such an awesome product, I can’t wait to get one! :D
What an awesome idea! I also have a magic bullet – but didn’t think to make my own baby food with it! Thanks for the info!
Things have come a long way since I had babies that’s for sure.