WordPress database error: [Table './quadium_wrdp27/wp_postmeta' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT post_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (6895,7741,7742) ORDER BY meta_id ASC
With technology always expanding, people are more often than ever expecting products to “do it all.” Our cell phones aren’t just phones anymore, cars are entertainment and GPS aides, and we want more out of our printers.
The Epson Stylus NX430 is much more than just a printer – it’s a compact yet powerful all-in-one unit with printing, copying and scanning capabilities. Features include:
- Small-in-One – space-saving design, great performance, exclusively from Epson
- Epson Connect – instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices
- Print photos, PC-free – built-in card slots and large, smart touch panel LCD
- Easy Epson Wireless – connect to your wireless network in seconds
- Red-eye removal, photo restoration, and correction of over/ underexposed images
The printer’s size is a huge benefit because many people are dealing with limited space in their work areas. At 15.4″ x 11.8″ x 5.7″ it is easy to fit in wherever you need it.
The wireless feature is another aspect of the printer that I love. It’s incredibly easy to print from anywhere in your house, not bound by the length of your USB cable.
I’d give the NX430 5 stars – it’s priced at under $100 and has all the features you’d expect from a much more expensive unit. It’d be great for college students… I mean, how many printers can fit in those tiny dorms and do all this printer can do? We’ve always had a lot of confidence in the Epson brand, and this printer just proves to us yet again that Epson printers are the way to go.
Note: I received an Epson Stylus NX430 for review. I was not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are honest and are my own.