I love being organized, but as any parent of a baby knows, it’s easy to get bogged down with all the baby gear you have. I know when J was born we had a hard time figuring out how to keep our kitchen cabinets organized with all of the bottles and accessories. This is a problem many people have, but PRK Products has two items that will make getting organized easy!
The Universal Baby Bottle and Sippy Cup Organizer:
- Stores up to 12 bottles or sippy cups
- Loads horizontally and uses gravity to dispense bottles one at a time
- Takes up less of a footprint in your kitchen cabinet
- Compatible with over 30 brands of bottles and sippy cups
- Adjustable, so you won’t have to buy a new product when your baby outgrows a bottle
- Dishwasher Safe
- Can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer
- Comes with basket to hold accessories
Here are some facts about the Universal Baby Food Jar Organizer:
- Stores up to 16 jars of baby food
- Stackable to maximize vertical space
- Can be adjusted to accommodate all three stages of standard baby food jars (also holds square baby food containers)
- Four different rows allow you to sort by type
- Slight incline uses gravity to automatically brings the next jar forward
- Regain your kitchen cabinet and store plates, cups, or bowls on top of the Universal Baby Food Storage & Organizer.
- Dishwasher safe
- Stores homemade food in the freezer
One lucky reader will win a Universal Baby Bottle & Sippy Cup Organizer, and another will win a Universal Baby Food Jar Organizer (each have an ARV of $24.95)! This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Entries will be accepted until the end of the day (midnight Central) Wednesday, July 18. By entering this giveaway you agree to the Official Rules.
Note: I received organizers to facilitate this post, and prizes are being provided for this giveaway. I was not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions in this and the other post are honest and are my own. Facts about the products are gathered from the PRK website.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
i use colored codes with tape and pens.
Labels and storage containers.
bins and labels
I make a daily and weekly schedule.
Storage Bins do wonders to stay organized =)
ericka082 at gmail dot com
I’m trying with a new baby to find a specific place for everything! I don’t have time to lose things!
I try to keep everything in my storage area labeled in tupperware bins.
I have lots of plastic containers with drawers for each thing