Are you looking for the latest version of my free printable cleaning calendar? Click here to get the newest PDF – one you can use for each month!
Last year I started posting cleaning calendars, and then ended up tapering those off. They’re helpful for us, and I hope they’re helpful for others, so after a request to bring them back, here’s a calendar for April – perfect timing for spring cleaning! I will plan to continue these calendars throughout the year, and if you have any tips or suggestions please let me know! Click here to download a high-resolution, printable PDF of the calendar.
Since March is almost halfway over, I didn’t make a full-fledged calendar, but here are cleaning suggestions for each day through the rest of this month starting on Sunday:
- Sunday, March 17: Laundry Day; Sweep & Vacuum all floors in the house
- Monday, March 18: Surface clean living room & kitchen (put away items, dust)
- Tuesday, March 19: Surface clean bedrooms (put away items, dust)
- Wednesday, March 20: Sweep front porch and sidewalk; rake leaves
- Thursday, March 21: Clean bathrooms (toilets, showers, floors, walls, counters, mirrors, sinks)
- Friday, March 22: Clean doorknobs, phones, remotes, switchplates – anything that’s repeatedly touched
- Saturday, March 23: Clean all interior windows and window sills
- Sunday, March 24: Deep clean living room (mirrors, baseboards, artwork, etc.); spot clean carpets
- Monday, March 25: Vacuum and sweep all floors in the house
- Tuesday, March 26: Mop hard surface floors in house
- Wednesday, March 27: Clean out refrigerator (& wipe down shelves) & pantry
- Thursday, March 28: Surface clean bedrooms & extra rooms (office/den)
- Friday, March 29: Sweep front porch and sidewalk
- Saturday, March 30: Clean exterior windows; remove screens if needed, or do a quicker clean if short on time
- Sunday, March 31: Laundry Day: Wash rugs, curtains, and other items you don’t regularly wash; sweep back porch/deck and spray down with hose if needed
I would like your cleaning routine calendar routinely. Thanks and good job :) Lynda
Thanks, Lynda! I will try to keep this up throughout the year. :)
[…] type who follows something called a “cleaning calendar”, then you will lurrrrrrve this. Wish I could be like you, I really […]
Now staying home full time I needed structure on my house cleaning. You are a God send and would love to get your calendars on a monthly basis.
I’m about to post the newest one! :)