WordPress database error: [Table './quadium_wrdp27/wp_postmeta' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT post_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (8743) ORDER BY meta_id ASC
- Whole Wheat Bread
- Sweet Potato
- Brown Rice
- Jorges Chocolate Lace Cookie
I’m also getting to share one of his recipes with you – Jorge’s Chocolate Lace Cookies! This recipe is for 24 cookies:
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2/3 cup xylitol
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour (about 1/2 cup almonds ground in a coffee grinder)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup stevia sweetened whey protein powder
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 4 oz dark chocolate (85% or great), chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Beat together butter, xylitol, and vanilla extract until ight and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, whey powder, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. STir dry ingredients into butter mixture. Stir in chopped walnuts and chocolate until combined.
- Spoon heaping teaspons of batter 2″ apart on prepared baking sheet. Place in freezer for 5 min. Remove and bake for 9-10 min. Cookies will be lacy and spread during baking. Cool cookies completely on baking sheet.
- Store in airtight container. Cookies crumble when exposed to air.
For more on Jorge’s current methods, please visit http://jorgecruise.com/
For more about Jorge, please visit http://jorgecruise.com/