WordPress database error: [Table './quadium_wrdp27/wp_postmeta' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT post_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (9086,9087) ORDER BY meta_id ASC
I am a member of the Collective Bias Social Fabric Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
With a family of five, we are always busy. Brian and I both work full time, too, and when we’re home in the evening with the kids we want to spend quality time with them and not be in the kitchen all night. Now that our oldest has started kindergarten and bedtime is even more important, we want to find meals that are fast to prepare but still delicious and nutritious.
When we get home in the afternoon we unload all of our things and let the kids have some downtime to play a little. This is our time to get dinner ready, and I have a perfect easy recipe to share that is great for busy weeknights.
I love this recipe because it’s SO easy to have the ingredients on hand. I like to go to Sam’s Club and stock up on things to keep in our pantry and freezer.
Here are the ingredients you need – just THREE:
- Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
- Hunt’s Tomato Sauce
- Daily Chef Spaghetti
And here are the directions, busy-family style:
- Walk in the front door. Preheat the oven and set water to boil on the stove. Pour a can of tomato sauce into another small saucepan and set that burner to low.
- Unpack backpacks, check folders, change into comfy clothes, let the dogs out back, or any other things you need to get done.
- Put the chicken on a baking sheet and stick it in the oven; put spaghetti in the boiling water. Add spices as you’d like to the tomato sauce (we use Italian Seasoning blend, garlic powder and crushed basil).
- Use the next ten minutes to chat with the kids and ask them how their days went.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and drain the pasta. Plate the dish with spaghetti, then sliced pieces of chicken, and then the seasoned tomato sauce.
- I keep mozzarella cheese sticks in the fridge for the kids to snack on, so I pulled some strings of cheese off and scattered them over the top of the chicken.