Note: I received a set of Tiggly shapes and a gift card to facilitate my review. All opinions in this post are honest and entirely those of myself and my family.
Our boys, who are 5 & 7, love to play games on our iPad. And of course Brian and I like to get our fair share of game-playing in, too. But baby E, who’s almost 2, has been left out of all the iPad fun – until now, thanks to Tiggly shapes & apps.
Tiggly creates hands-on educational tools that work together with free Tiggly apps on the iPad to create an exciting learning experience that combines physical play and digital fun.
When we first pulled out the Shapes and our iPad, E just sat and held the shapes while she watched the animation of the app, but then she quickly realized she could interact with the app using the shapes and she had a blast playing.
Then our boys came in to see what she was doing, and they started playing along with her. It’s nice to have something all three kids can enjoy together.
About Tiggly Shapes:
- Tiggly Shapes incudes a set of four easy-to-grip colorful shapes that are inspired by the classic wooden block. They’re easy for little hands to grip – E loved holding them, and she liked the bright colors, too.
- Little ones place Tiggly Shapes on the iPad to make Tiggly apps come alive. Each Shape is specially designed to be safe for kids and iPad screens.
- Tiggly Shapes helps little ones learn about shapes and fundamental geometry concepts, improve their language skills, and develop their motor skills, spatial thinking, and creativity – all while having fun!
- Each set of Tiggly Shapes also includes a felt carrying pouch for easy storage and fun on the go.
- Tiggly Shapes is great for toddlers age 18 months to 4 years old (I can attest to the fact that our 5 & 7 year old thought the apps were fun, too!).
- Tiggly Shapes is compatible with all generations of the iPad and iPad mini.
- Tiggly Shapes has a retail value of $29.95 and can be purchased online at tiggly.com.
- Tiggly Shapes includes three free TIggly apps designed by education experts and approved by parents. With their bright colors and fun games, little ones will have hours of fun while learning with Tiggly apps.
About Tiggly Apps:
- Tiggly Stamp: Kids explore the seasons while creating their own scenes and stories. Parents and children can use the camera and voice recorder to save the fun tales they dream up.
- Tiggly Safari: Children use Tiggly Shapes to create friendly animals from the jungle, farm, and sea.
- Tiggly Draw: Time to use your imagination! Kids use their iPad as their canvas and Tiggly Shapes as their tools to craft their own works of art.
- Be sure to visit http://tiggly.com for the latest on Tiggly and to find tips and advice for parents on the Tiggly blog.
- Friend Tiggly on Facebook at Facebook.com/Tiggly and follow Tiggly on Twitter @TigglyKids
- Don’t forget, you can buy Tiggly online at Amazon.com!
[…] This mommy blogger has three kids — ages 7, 5, and almost 2 — and she reports that Tiggly Shapes are a huge hit with the whole crew! Thanks for the great photos, Christi! (Frugal Novice) […]