WordPress database error: [Table './quadium_wrdp27/wp_postmeta' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT post_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (11598,11599) ORDER BY meta_id ASC
This post is part of a compensated campaign with Purina. All opinions are honest and are my own.
You love your dog, don’t you? I know we sure love ours! Since it’s National Dog Week I’m especially thinking about how thankful I am for Sally & Ninja. They’re a part of our family and they are completely loyal and loving to us. And you know what? It’s incredibly easy to make your pups happy and thank them for all the love they give.
According to the 2015 Beneful National Dog Week survey, activities that dog owners believe make their dogs happiest are:
- Eating dog treats (96%)
- Mealtime (90%)
- Chewing a dog bone (87%)
- Going on walks (86%)
- Snuggling (84%)
- Playing fetch (74%)
- Riding in the car (71%)
- Going to the dog park (56%)
- Running/jogging with someone (55%)
- Being brushed/groomed (48%)
The bond between dogs and owners is undeniably strong, and often surpasses dog owners’ relationships with other friends and family. Some other findings from the Beneful survey:
- Four-legged family members: Nearly all (96%) of respondents agree that their dog is part of their family.
- BFFs: More than eight-in-10 dog owners surveyed (82%) agree that their dog is one of their best friends.
- More insightful than humans?: Nearly six-in-10 (58%) of respondents agree their dog understands them like no human could.
- Interestingly, female dog owners feel an even stronger connection with their dogs than their male counterparts. Two-thirds (64%) of women surveyed agree their dogs understand them like no human could, compared to just 50% of men.
You can help your dog enjoy a great meal & save money while you’re at it with this coupon good for $3 off a 13-lb. or larger bag of Beneful dry food.