WordPress database error: [Table './quadium_wrdp27/wp_postmeta' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT post_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (12889,12894,12890,12897,12891,12893,12895,9722) ORDER BY meta_id ASC
I’m a Denny’s ambassador, and this post is a part of that compensated partnership. All opinions are honest and are my own.
With summer right around us, we’ve got several patriotic holidays coming up – Memorial Day in May, and of course Independence Day in July. To top that off, Independence Day: Resurgence will be in theatres June 24, and Denny’s is celebrating with a limited-time menu full of red, white and
blue bacon dishes you’ll definitely want to try.
“Our ‘Red, White & Bacon’ menu is a tasty tribute to an all-American favorite with new, modern flavors and higher-quality ingredients to take our bacon celebration to the next level,” said John Dillon (@DillonJohnW on Twitter), chief marketing officer for Denny’s. “The renewal of this delicious diner staple goes hand-in-hand with the return of another Denny’s classic – the ‘Red, White & Blue Slam®’– brought back in celebration of ‘Independence Day: Resurgence,’ hitting theaters this summer. Stop by and salute these two favorites to satisfy your ultimate bacon cravings!”
I don’t know about you, but in our house bacon is an ingredient that reigns supreme, so we get pretty excited about a menu in which it’s celebrated. And it’s not just bacon, folks… they’ve got new thick-cut Honey Jalapeño Bacon, a sweet and spicy upgrade sure to make bacon lovers rejoice.
Check out the items on this great limited-time menu, and be sure to stop in to try them before they’re gone:
- Red, White & Blue Slam® – As bacon makes it ultimate return to the menu, Denny’s is bringing back another classic to celebrate “Independence Day: Resurgence.” This all-American dish features two buttermilk pancakes made with blueberries, topped with sliced fresh strawberries, cream cheese icing and whipped cream, served with two eggs cooked to order, hash browns and a choice of two bacon strips or sausage links. This is shown in the photo at the top of this post – it looks delicious, doesn’t it?
- New Honey Jalapeño Bacon Slam® – Try this sweet and spicy take on a Denny’s favorite with two strips of the finest honey jalapeño bacon, two eggs cooked to order, two pancakes and hash browns.
- New Triple Bacon Sampler – The ultimate bacon-lovers dream; featuring two strips of delicious honey jalapeño bacon, two strips of hickory-smoked bacon and two strips of turkey bacon, all served with two eggs cooked to order, hash browns and choice of bread.
- New Honey Jalapeño Bacon Sriracha Burger – At Denny’s, bacon steals the spotlight beyond breakfast. A Sriracha seasoned, hand-pressed 100% beef patty is topped with cheddar cheese, two strips of honey jalapeño bacon and creamy Sriracha sauce, served on Denny’s new brioche bun with a side of French fries.
- New Loaded Bacon, Steak & Potato Skillet – For the guest that knows bacon makes everything better. Denny’s signature skillet features diced bacon and tender prime rib, served with seasoned red-skinned potatoes and broccoli on a sizzlin’ hot skillet, topped with shredded cheddar cheese and pepper jack queso.
- New Bacon Cheddar Tots – Guests can share the bacon love with delicious, house-made tots made with shredded potatoes, bacon and cheddar cheese, served with sour cream for dipping.
- For a sweet and salty end to its bacon blowout, Denny’s is bringing back another guest favorite with the Maple Bacon Sundae, featuring two layers of premium vanilla ice cream, maple syrup and crispy bacon. Sweet Blueberry Sensations, including the Lemon Berry Smoothie and Berry Blue Lemonade, offer a refreshing finish any time of day.
I’ve got to throw in a note, too, to say I’m excited to be kicking off year three as a Denny’s ambassador! I’ve said it before, but through my time working with Denny’s I’ve learned so much about the care and quality that goes in to everything they do. From the top down, Denny’s is a company that cares very much about its customers’ experience, and I’m proud to represent their brand to you!