This post is sponsored by Acorn on behalf of Poise. All thoughts and opinions are honest and are my own.
The holidays are almost upon us (ahem… we may have already started decorating. I may be writing this post by the lights of our Christmas tree) and that means we’re entering my favorite time of the year. I absolutely love all the fun opportunities there are for making memories with my family!
As moms, we’re often the hubs of the family activities, aren’t we? Especially during the holidays, we’re coordinating schedules, planning fun outings and crafts, and keeping things running smoothly (all while ordering cards, shopping for gifts, and planning the menu for Christmas dinner).
Some of my friends with kids who have an issue, though – one that can distract them from all the holiday fun. It’s something really common that you might have encountered too: bladder leakage. It’s not something people really want to talk about, but if you’re stressing as your cousin tells a hilarious story because you don’t want to laugh too hard, you know that it’s a very real thing that can hamper holiday memory-making.
No more, friends. If this is an issue you’re dealing with, there’s a super easy solution. Just head to Walmart and get a Poise Impressa Sizing Kit (or order one online here). Once you figure out which size is right for you, you’ll be all set to have discreet protection against worry. Laugh all you want, bake all you want, wrap gifts all you want – do it all without thinking twice, because Impressa’s got your back.
If you’re looking for some easy – and fun – holiday activities, look no further! Something as simple as going to look at lights can be really special, if you approach it the right way. For example:
- Line the car seats with cozy fleece blankets, and have extra blankets and pillows for each car rider.
- Have everyone (you too, Mom & Dad) wear pajamas.
- Pack a travel mug of coffee or hot chocolate for everyone, complete with peppermint for an added Christmas flavor.
- Bring along popcorn, cookies, and/or candy for the kids to have a special treat while you drive around.
- Have a Christmas music playlist ready to go for background music.
- Get a cheap pair of binoculars and let the kids take turns looking at houses up close and personal!
- Play a version of BINGO, having the kids look for various decorations (i.e. inflatable snowman).
Whether you’re looking at Christmas lights, baking cookies, wrapping gifts, or laughing your head off at a family gathering, Impressa will let you do it all without a second thought. Celebrate with confidence, and make memories you’ll cherish for a lifetime.