Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes*
Our kids are 7, 6, & 2. Our youngest is still in the middle of potty training, but the other two have (thankfully!) been out of diapers for years. Just because we’re done with diapers for our boys, though, doesn’t mean we’re done with wipes. We keep Huggies Wipes in my purse and in our car so we have them on hand for any messes that inevitably pop up. If you’re a parent, you know there’s a 88% chance of a mess any given day, so being prepared is crucial – it’s a good idea to stock up on Huggies Wipes at Walmart so you’ve got some wherever you might need them.
For instance: you’re celebrating a birthday, and are having cupcakes. You know – absolutely – that there will be frosting smeared somewhere. Or in our case, you may end up having a whole chocolate frosting goatee to remove.
Huggies wipes are a lifesaver for mealtime – they’re not only great for cleaning up sticky faces and fingers, but they’re also perfect for wiping down tables when you go out to eat.
We love Huggies Simply Clean wipes for many reasons, one of which is the triple clean layers. These are strong wipes that hold up to a lot of mess.
There are tons of ways to use Huggies Wipes, and you can see some of those in 5 videos available on the Walmart landing page:
• 101: HUGGIES® Wipes, the ONLY wipes with TripleClean* layers. Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes.* #tripleclean
• Explorers: Don’t let a little mess get in the way of a lot of fun! HUGGIES® Wipes helps ALL explorers stay in the adventure. #bestfriend
• The Cleaner: Ice cream #fail! Watch how HUGGIES® Wipes saved the day from this on the go mess!
• Pasta Baby: Question: What happens when babies and pasta collide? Answer: HUGGIES® Wipes with TripleClean* layers.
• Playtime: Playtime can be a dirty job. HUGGIES® Wipes. Keep the play. Not the dirty.
Thank you to Huggies for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to try Huggies Wipes at Walmart!