If you’re like us and so many others, you have and love a Keurig. Even me, a non-coffee-drinker, loves the hot chocolate and tea K-Cups that are available. We’ve always had a problem with figuring out how to organize the K-Cups, though. Cue the Coffee Stack, which fits in your cabinet and allows you to easily select the flavor you’re looking for.
- Holds 40 K-Cups (not included)
- Measures 9.25″ H x 5.25″ W x 10.88″ L
- Black and silver colors complement any kitchen decor
- Units can be stacked
- Non-skid rubber feet hold CoffeeStack securely in place
- Durable plastic is easy to clean with a damp cloth
- No assembly required
This is something that *I* want as a gift! I would love to have a Keurig coffee maker, and THEN I would love to have this to store all my k-cups! :)
There’s nothing like grinding my own beans…but since K-cups are the only way I can get Caribou coffee out west – I want one!