I love saving money, and with how much gas we use, saving money on gasoline is especially appealing to us! I don’t want to have to open up a credit card in order to get savings, and thankfully now you don’t have to – there’s a great Fuel Rewards program available at Shell that lets you easily save money on each gallon of gas you purchase. The program is available at participating Shell stations in more than 100 markets throughout the U.S. and will be available in nearly 200 by the end of the year.
The Fuel Rewards Network program offers multiple ways to earn rewards through everyday purchases of things like food, clothing and household goods which can be redeemed for fuel savings at participating Shell stations. There are multiple ways for local consumers to save with the Fuel Rewards Network program! Not all options are available for all markets, so be sure and check out what’s available in your area. The multiple ways to save for you to save include:
- Online Mall – Access nearly 700 brand name online merchants offering 5 cents per gallon for every $50 spent. Some online merchants may offer 2x, 5x, 10x rewards or more – so consumers can multiply their savings!
- Dining – Earn 10 cents per gallon for every $50 spent when dining at more than 10,000 participating restaurant locations nationwide.
- eCoupons – Digital coupons available for select retailers in select markets provide additional cents per gallon savings when the digital coupon is selected at fuelrewards.com and the item is subsequently purchased at a participating retailer.
- Grocery and Other Programs – Consumers can buy the everyday things they need and earn Fuel Rewards savings from participating Jewel-Osco stores and retailers. Consumers just link their participating grocer or other retailer loyalty card to their FRN Account to combine their rewards for even more savings at the pump at Shell in select markets.
- Shell Fuel Rewards – Purchase specially marked products inside the convenience store as well as car washes and auto services at participating Shell stations and earn Fuel Rewards savings.
It’s really easy to sign up (and free!) – just go to fuelrewards.com and register for a card, or pick a card up at your local Shell station to register. Here’s what the online dashboard looks like – it’s really user-friendly:
Did you notice my rewards are $1.50 per gallon? With this program you can stack rewards to earn a lot off each gallon… but guess what? I get to give away four cards that are each loaded with the same $1.50 per gallon savings. That will really add up on a full tank of gas!
FOUR winners will each get a Shell card pre-loaded with $1.50 per gallon savings! This contest is open to all U.S. residents aged 18+. Entries will be accepted until the end of the day (midnight Central) Monday, October 1. By entering this giveaway you agree to the Official Rules.
Note: We received a Fuel Rewards card pre-loaded with a discount to facilitate our review. I was not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are honest and are my own.