Note: I received a Monster EZ1XL to facilitate my review. I was not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are honest and are my own.
We moved into our current house last summer and it was a big change for us in many ways. One of the biggest changes was going from a primarily carpeted home to one that’s almost all tile and wood.
I love having all the hard surface floors – it’s SO perfect with having three children and two dogs! I realized pretty quickly after moving that I’d need to figure out an approach for cleaning – and thankfully, there’s the Monster EZ1XL.
The Steam Jet XL floor steamer uses a pressurized steel boiler and dry heat technology to clean and sanitize all hard floor surfaces, including delicate wood. The bottom and front steam jets deliver powerful streams of steam, while Steam Boost technology ensures consistent steam levels as you clean. And the Steam Jet XL is lightweight and easy to move, making floor cleaning a breeze.
- Includes Steam Jet XL floor steamer, two heavy-duty SuperPad microfiber floor pads, one heavy-duty SuperPad microfiber carpet pad, one carpet glide, one water fill cup, and instructions
- Pressurized steel boler and dry heat technology
- Bottom and front steam jets
- Steam Boost technology ensures consistent steam levels
- Cleans all hard floor surfaces
- Lightweight, easy-to-maneuver design
- Some assembly required
- Measures 48″H x 15″L x 8″W
- Pads: 80% polyester/20% polyamide
- Pads: hand wash, tumble dry
- ETL listed; 2-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
The XL in the name is accurate, because the size of the cleaning pad is much larger than other steam cleaners I’ve used. This is great because it allows me to cover more surface area in a shorter time – I’m all about saving time!
I love that this allows you to clean and sanitize your hard surface floors with chemical-free steam. And as mentioned above, the Monster comes with pads that work for both hard surface floors AND for carpets, which I adore. It’s versatile!