I received the Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump to facilitate this post. All opinions are honest and are my own.
When I had E, I used – and loved – the Lansinoh Affinity Double Breast Pump. That model has since been discontinued, but since I loved it so much I had no doubt my sister-in-law Lauren would love their current pump, too.
The Signature Pro includes:
- Lansinoh SignaturePro Double Electric Breast Pump base unit
- Two 5-ounce Lansinoh mOmma Bottles
- Lansinoh mOmmaNaturalWave Nipple and cap
- Two Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Two Disposable Nursing Pads
- Lansinoh HPA Lanolin sample
- Two Breast Flange Bodies
- Two Collars, diaphragms, and sealing discs
- Two ComfortFit flanges (25mm)
- Two White valves (2 extra)
- Two Bottle Stands
- Three Connection tubes
- Tubing strap
- Y Tubing connector
- Pump connector
- AC Adaptor
- Tote Bag
- Pump manual
The pump retails for $120. You can keep it plugged in, or you can put in batteries to make it extremely portable. It has three pumping styles and eight adjustable suction levels, allowing you to select the setting that works best for you. The closed-system design reduces the number of parts cleaned and prevents bacteria and mold growth. Compact size and quiet motor make it convenient for the mom on-the-go.
One thing that’s unique – and great – about the Lansinoh pump is that the flanges have soft edges to them.
You can find this pump in stores nationwide or online, too.