I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Influence Central for Sprint. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
I’ve really loved being a #SprintMom ambassador this year; I’ve learned a lot about the great devices and services they offer, and have gained even more appreciation for the company. Their latest news, though, has me really impressed!
In celebration of the launch of its new LTE Plus network, Sprint is introducing the biggest wireless offer in U.S. history – 50 percent off the price of most Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile rate plans. This is a great opportunity to try the Sprint network that’s performing better than ever. I love finding good deals, and 50% off a cell phone plan is seriously amazing. This offer is available through January 7, 2016 so don’t miss out! This would be a great gift for a pre-teen or teenager who you’re wanting to get a phone for anyway!
If you decide to take advantage of this and become a new Sprint customer, you can get your new device through Sprint Lease, iPhone Forever, installment billing, or by paying full retail price. You’ll get the 50% off rate until January 2018.
To continue the celebrating, I’m thrilled to be hosting a giveaway for not one, but TWO smart phones from Sprint – that means two of you will each win a great new Sprint phone!
Here’s a little about each phone I’m giving away:
HTC One A9
The HTC One A9 retails for $696.00. It is powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow and offers some really great innovations:
- Multi-directional fingerprint scanner, which lets you use Android Pay and make purchasing items incredibly easy and secure.
- Google’s Now on Tap feature – you’ll get contextual information about whatever’s on your screen so you can find out more about what it is you’re looking at.
- Power-saving capabilities to maximize your phone’s battery life, like turning off power-hungry apps when your phone is idle, or shutting down an app when it isn’t being used.
- 13 MP rear camera featuring Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to give you crystal-clear pictures.
- Hyperlapse editing lets you speed up videos to 12 times as fast for a time-lapse effect.
- 24-bit high def sound quality with Dolby Audio Surround technology
- Expandable microSD memory slot
HTC Desire 626s from Boost Mobile
The HTC 626s retails for $129.99 and is available at Walmart, Boost Mobile exclusive retail stores and select independent wireless dealer locations nationwide. Some of its great features include:
- 5-inch, 720p HD touchscreen display
- Android 5.1
- 8 MP rear-facing camera
Here’s how to enter for your chance to win one of these two phones: