We’re big fans of PetSmart in our house – especially our miniature dachshund, Josie (who also likes to cuddle under a blanket on our couch)!
The boys think it’s a lot of fun to take Josie into the store, and they love picking toys out for her. We love the large selection of products and the deals we can get with our Pet Perks card.
Speaking of deals, PetSmart has some great things going on for the month of April. Spring cleaning is here, and as people are shedding old items and restocking for the upcoming season, PetSmart is offering even more ways to save. This April, pet parents can shop at PetSmart stores throughout the U.S. and Canada to score special deals on these essential spring items and many more:
- Up to 40 percent on GNC Pets™ supplements, including Milk Replacers
- 20 percent off Pawsitively Clean™ by Bissell® Yikes! Compact Machine and Pawsitively Clean™ by Bissell® Compact formula (machine and formula go together)
- 20 percent off Pawsitively Clean™ by Bissell® EWWW Enzyme Stain and Odor Remover (32 oz and Gallon)
- 20 percent off Pawsitively Clean™ by Bissell® Proheat® 2x Select Pet Deep Cleaner and Pawsitively Clean™ by Bissell® Full Size Machine Formula (machine and formula go together)
- $10 off Bayer K9 Advantage® II and Advantage® II 6-packs (US only) – for use on dogs only
Stop by your local PetSmart between now and the end of the month to check out these deals and more! Follow PetSmart on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to keep up with PetSmart news.
And check back later this week – we’re getting the chance to review the Bissell® Yikes! Compact Machine and Pawsitively Clean™ by Bissell® Compact formula, and I can’t wait to report back how it works for us.
Note: I received the compact cleaner and formula from PetSmart to review, but this post was not required – I just wanted to share these deals with you! Any opinions in this post are honest & my own.
I just emailed this link to my daughter. Thank you for sharing!
love Petsmart! So glad they carry premium brand foods now (we use Wellness for our cats), and we go once a week for my 2 year old to look at the “fooshies” (fish) and the kitties they have up for adoption.